Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dealing with (or implementing) insecure software in your organization...

Originally posted here by annihilator_god
    First, I would just like to show my amusement that you are working with a program that should help children's grammar, but in your post you made some grammar mistakes. Mostly the use of the word there rather than their, I found it kind of funny. Not saying that I'm an English professor, far from it.
    Ok, sure, I'll admit that two out of four "there/their" in my post were misspelled (a mistake many people do) and that it is somewhat ironic concidering the context, but then again, when your French is as good as my English, come back and talk to me about it! (to be taken lightly...)

(In case it wasn't clear, my first language is French... )

About the rest of your post: it would be an intersting option, however my new motto has just changed to "you are phecked.... Thus, place the blame elsewhere." and this is just easier!
    Seriously though, if the stakes were higher and I had more free time I might have tried it but I don't think it's worth this much effort (as nobody seems to give a damn)...

Ammo
    Credit travels up, blame travels down -- The Boss

AO French Antique News Whore
    Ammo, Je te comprend mon cher! Je suis un québécois aussi!

Basically, these username/software systems suck by time. So don’t use it at all! Created the username/password yourself and make sure user cannot change it. Don’t waste time securing a software that cannot be sure. Just don’t use that security. With all users have same password, they will all be vulnerable. That it!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

This thread is funny...

in other news...
    High school kids hacking Mavis Beacon.