What happened was this idiot on aim said he "IP hacked me", and sent this program called reshack and supposedly, he said he has no control over the programs that it installs. I have a hardware based firewall, so I don't think I can view the firewall logs, or can I? The cleaner didn't catch anything called reshack, though it caught somehing called stumpy and that connects to another server or ftp site and downloads more trojans. The Cleaner already caught stumpy and took care of it. But ever since he said he ip hacked me, it seems as if my netstat readout's don't look normal, or am I just going crazy? Fport does show a lot of svchosts, and I don't remember seeing that many UDP ports, though they all have the *:* next to them, what does that mean? I forgot .

Here is the fport readouts in the attachment. What makes me worry is all the netbios stuff that is listening, I did the security check on norton.com and it said my firewall was keeping me safe, everything except that my computer response to pings. It claims I have the netbios port either closed or stealthed . I know what closed and stealth is but if that is true then why is it listening? Also something called "bootpc" keeps popping up here and there, and only for a couple of seconds, then it dispears, it's a UDP port and it has that *:* thing next to it.