dcsimg
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wazzzzzzzzz uuuuuuuuuuuuup! ! !

oh god, ok im a girl
    i always thought you were a dude.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

You know, it is really hard for me to tell what sex anyone is. Just for kicks I read peoples posts with the thought in my mind of them being a different sexes. Then I go for builds. Then haircuts...then I ask myself what the hell I am doing....

What the hell Am I doing
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

Originally posted here by Lansing_Banda
    You know, it is really hard for me to tell what sex anyone is. Just for kicks I read peoples posts with the thought in my mind of them being a different sexes. Then I go for builds. Then haircuts...then I ask myself what the hell I am doing....

What the hell Am I doing
    i think you just told us all what you are doing.

but why?
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

Banned
    sick sick sick....i dont even wanna know what sex u guys/gals r, i just read your posts, and stay by that, nothing more, nothing less....

Token drunken Irish guy
    Hello Rogue, you gonna be sticking around?

Ennis. . . . Waz up! ! ! I may stop by every now and then to grace the boards with my presece. lol. BTW! ! I have someone I want you to meet. I will send you a PM with the contact information. Would love to see you on vent sometime. Just check your PM for details.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Token drunken Irish guy
    Had a look, I'm downloading it now.

Banned
    I had a couple of female friends over in doublin few months ago, their sister lives there. They said its a great city.

yeah yeah off topic but i saw Ennis lives in Dublin so ....blah

Token drunken Irish guy
    Yeah Dublin is pretty cool especially if you like to drink, being the capital of Ireland and all.

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    Sup Roguester cya on irc too ...
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby