Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just wanting to introduce myself...

Smile Just wanting to introduce myself...

Hello, My name is James Neiderhiser and I'm a computer [insert task here] out of Naples, Florida. I just wanted to formally introduce myself to the people here at the forums. This looks like a very strong community and I look forward to getting to know everyone here. I just hope I don't make an ass out of myself anywhere. Briefly, I'm 20 years of age and making a living specifically as a website administrator for a medium sized company although I do a lot of programming work (typically internet communications based and the occasional database/data transfer app.) as well as maintain the security system here with my co-worker/roommate. I guess I'll put an end to the ear gnawing that is my post.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    [gloworange]-OmniGod-0101-[/gloworange]
    www.beyondallfaith.com
    http://www.beyondallfaith.com/omniButton.gif\"All work and no play makes jack a dull boy\"

Well, Welcome ! I used to be a senior here and got banned for being stupid, dont follow my path

who cares man no one likes u anyway rofl jk
    anyway welcome and btw there is a section called Roll Call to introduce urself but oh well, again welcome

****. I was trying so hard, NOT to do that too. Guess I can concider myself an ass now.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    [gloworange]-OmniGod-0101-[/gloworange]
    www.beyondallfaith.com
    http://www.beyondallfaith.com/omniButton.gif\"All work and no play makes jack a dull boy\"

I MemorY officialy make you AO's Ass now.!

Now go and clean ursefl, u look like sh*t

****. I was trying so hard, NOT to do that too. Guess I can concider myself an ass now.
    yeah but you can't reply to posts in rolecall - so you could just play it off that you wanted some general feedback from the other members on the board

v_Ln

I think Role Call is pretty stupid, since no one can reply, I don't think anyone even reads it.

Nice to have you here James, I'm from Jacksonville
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

hahaha dont listen to NemorY, he is a wannabe MemorY right?
    (ya know im kidding)

I don't think anyone even reads it.
    I read some of them when there are no other thread under "View New Posts"

I put in a suggestion that whenever a member posts in role call it should automatically PM them (or redirect them to another screen after post) to inform them that members can not reply to posts made in role call - as a lot of newbies dont realise and ask questions there which of course get no response.

just makes us all look like uncarring jackasses - lol

v_Ln