Thread: Catagorie Question

Question Catagorie Question

hey guys i have a question about when you login to a site and it saves yur name and password. How do you remove the name from the list? this is a really hard question to explian lmao. plzz help me
    Signature image is too wide!
    Signature image is too tall!

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Depends on the forum but some will allow you log on anonymously (e.g., Antionline has that option and I use it -- means that people don't really know when I'm on). A lot of the popular forum software allow for this. Take a look into the preferences for your account. (this is what I'm assuming that you meant).

That said, keep in mind the admin and sometimes the moderators can always see you.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

no thats not what im really talking about. When you login and click the the box area once , a group of names pops up ( your logins) and im trying to find out how to delete those names.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    That would, most likely, require altering the forum's database. Do you have a link or a screen shot?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

AntiOnline n00b
    hi

Are yoiu talking about the drop down list that appers when you press the down key in a text box To reveal the list of user name and you can choose one of them......And you want to clear that list...

It depends on your Browser...

If you are using FireFox

Goto Tools---> Options a optioons dialog box will appear .... Select Privacy in the Dialog Box and on the Right Side Click the Button "Clear" in front of "saved Passwords"

In Internet Explorer

Choose Tools--->Internet Options ---> Content----> AutoComplete and in the Autocomplete Setting Dialog Box Click Clear paswords

Or if you want to delete the Indiavidual entries ...Select the text box pres the doen key to revel the list of user names then bring you mouse on one of them don't click ( or just press the Down Arrow Key Once more to select one of the Entries in the list)... just scroll down to the entry you want to delete by pressing the up/Down arrow keys and when you locate the entry you want to delete .... press the "delete/Del" button on the keyboard.......This way you can delete the indivdual entries....

Hope this was what you looking for..........

--Good Luck--

yes thanks man greatly appreciate it