Thread: bluetooth sniffing

bluetooth sniffing

OK, I finally picked back up my bluetooth usb dongle and configured my PC to be the gateway.

I can sync my T3 via bluetooth and surf the web... w00t!

I have enabled what little security there is for it...

I want to find a free (if possible) bluetooth sniffer.

I need it to run on Windows XP. (thats what I have the gateway as)

I'm more interested in seeing what the communications look like...

Syncing is via bluetooth "serial" or network.

Surfing actually assigns an ip to the palm. (network)

Anyone know of such an animal?
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Banned
    I have some links in this thread... I think they're all Linux-tools, though :s

Thats all I could find too. I found a demo that'll run on XP... I'm downloading it now...

Do you know how weird it is surfing AO on a palm pilot!
    It looks crazy... LoL Its color and all though. I just have to scroll left and right but I can rotate the screen and make it bigger... still weird.

BTW: Anyone know of any good adblocker software for the Palm. LoL
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Regal Making Handler
    I have seen a bluetooth packet sniffer, i just cant find it at the moment. But in the meantime have a look here:

http://bluesniff.shmoo.com/
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

[gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

lol, is that the **** or what. I use my palm and dongle almost everywhere now. Assuming I have a computer to sock it into. Next I'll get a BT phone when this Nokia dies. T3 also rocks. What USB you using?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Regal Making Handler
    I have just thought a bit more about your question. Do you want to capture packets before they reach your pc or after.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry