Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: msn yahoo messanger (reposted for another)

Originally posted here by MemorY
    Tell him to learn english for christs sake then.. and the title was How do you hack from msn yahoo or hotmail....

Why don't you learn to understand pidgeon english, or at least be tolerant of esl. Expecting perfect english of others is a ignorant ethnocentric view of the world. Parlez vous Francais?
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Banned
    I didnt say nothing against him, but you're attacking us because he didnt form a good clear questions. If he asked it clearly he woudln't get the reponse he got.

And oh, i moved to the US 3 years ago, i dont speak perfect english either, so don't tell me im impatient with others that dont speak english very well.

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi

well TCP is connection oriented and UDP is connectionless, so how UDP is faster than TCP can anyone enlighten me>? Is connectionless= no connection?
    UDP as a Protocol is not that bad as it sound's (like being Conectionless, Dosen't Gurantee Delevery , Pakets Might Routed throught Different paths altogether, Packets might reach out of order or might arrive faster than the receiver can handle )..........But i think thse are the features that gives it the Speed and flexibility....and i think it's more roubust than the connectoin orented counterpart...First case if in IP which is connection oriented a Router or a Switchin node breaks down .. the whole connection will be lost.....new connection has to be created and retransmittion .....By take the case of UDP ..Packets Might be talking alterantive routes..........It's faster Because no overheahs employes on connection formation.....Sequencing ......and Acknoledgment......Just throw the packets out and let the Higher layers take care of the delivery and other stufff.......It's the Best for These kind of transmission such as Chat why employ so muct overhead on transmitting text messages.......Have you notices sometimes some words or lines sometimes Getting dissapering from the original message........Thats because of Packet loss....Happens to me all the time ......

and yes Connectionless means no direct connection between the transmitter and the receiver on the UDP's part......

How can UDP be Employed to hack MSN or Yahoo.........Hmmmm........I don't know much about the topic...Or Chat Bombers and Stuff like that.........But there are Many other ways than using UDP .....

And it was a very valid question .....I don't see any Thing wrong in it...it's just that we have become so intolerent.........yes a bit pooerly written i agree.(.i too belong to a non-English Speaking Country and generally have problem expressing my self i would request people to be a bit toletent towards me and people like me at least give them a chance to clarify what they might be trying to ask)..But valid ...and should be discussed indepth if indeed UDP Can be employed to hack/crack Chat messengers

--Good Luck--

[edit]

Got a bit more information for you Messengers like MSN ,Yahoo, AIn do not use UDP to transfer those text messages......They Just pass HTML-encoded Clear text message..between one another These messages are not encrypted ans routed over the internet

UDP is used for Voice/Video Chat . it is when the Central Chat Server Steps aside and the Two Chat Clients are on their own. a direct Connection is established.......

Now the use of UDP seems just fine to me...UDP is very Good gor Transmitting Things where we can compromise on accuracy to attain Speed........In Voice and Vedio you can do that ,,even if a few frams get mised in the transmission it dosen't matter much rather than a very slow and delayed ones.............

And to come back to the original Question is the use of UDP makes Chatting More Sustable to attacks.......What exactly have you in mind........How do you think it can ..can you shed some light on it...........

How do you hack from msn yahoo or hotmail....
    the title was actually how do people hack from... etc

Memory - true you didn't say anything against him directly but then no one exactly gave the guy a chance to explain himself properly. Need to use a little more critical analysis here folks. To be sure if he was asking how you hack someone elses account then neg him all you like but I have to admit I didn't get that from his question.

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Banned
    I never negged him nor was i planning to, i guess i provoked some members to neg him by my response. Sorry.

never said you did mate and neither would I have said anything about AP's - what you do with the dots is up to you. I just agree with lumpy's sentiments in this instance - but I could see this thread starting to head off for a hot time so I thought I'd try and calm the waters a little

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Banned
    Guess this worked... I merged the other thread with this one, which brought it back from the dead and didn't seem to have any effect on the antipoint-status of this one...

If anyone thinks this is unfair (the original thread went suicidal), just let me know and I'll undo my evil-doings (if possible ).

Well, English wasn't born in states, After living in UK over 5 years,I believe If people has commom sense to deal with basic things,If non english speaker come along and say me water.....drink.....me....then I will guess that he needs water to drink.If you believe that you are super in english Good luck. But for me english is just the way of communication...I get my daily bread here in UK after speaking english and I am glad that no one has complain so far.and hack+yahoo+msn doesn't mean that I am trying to know/learn how to hack. If this is the case there could be many other alternatives.

I join AntiOnline to learn something...surely not english but to protect myself from the connected world as it advertised. If someone like to hack my computer using msn or Yahoo, I will love to know how. So that it will help me for the future and who to trust.So far I know all the chat clients use UDP and if this is the reason that sniffer steal the packets, without knowing by the owner of the computer.

Sorry for my english....

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi

So far I know all the chat clients use UDP and if this is the reason that sniffer steal the packets, without knowing by the owner of the computer.

Yes They use UDP only For The Voice and Video ...Not for transmitting Text messages they are transmitted an clear text..........So i think there should be no problem...........The only problem i see is when you initiate Voice and Video Chat or transfer a file form one another the other guy will be able to see you IP address........By simly opening the command prompt and typing netstat......and an IP adress is not something that is hard to obtain so i wouldn't wory about it too much....he Could Port scan you and look for any open ports..and Vanrublities ........So if you keep your computer secure ..Install the latest Security Updates form microsoft and the latest messenger Clients you should be safe......I don't think using UDP is a problem.Clear text messages as susaptable to Sniffing as UDP............

--Good Luck---

back to the original topic, because the messages themselves are sent through CLEAR TEXT html, it is easy for people to use a packet capture/sniffer like ethereal. from there these "people" will do filters by the IP addresses of the sender and receiver from there they can sort them by time with that information can reconstruct the conversation.

furthermore, if a person is on a switched netwrk, then they will use a program like ettercap to reroute all traffic through them (by poisoning the arp tables) and can capture the packets like that.

the best new development is AIM's new encrypted AIM which allows for the encryption of these clear text messages... good fo us i guess, if only people would use it (Yeah memory -- you know what i am talking about )

as far as the difference between the differences in the protocols, that has been posted earlier and covered very well...

**NON-DISCLAIMER** -- all information that was shared has been for informational/educational purposes. I am not responsible for its malicious use and strongly suggest against it
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM