Thread: Google/Alexa/Yahoo toolbar history

Google/Alexa/Yahoo toolbar history

Hey friends,
    can u guyz plz tell me where the history of the above three toolbars are stored. Yahoo, Alexa and Google. In which registry keys?

Thanks,
    Zeeshan

hi buddy
    i know bout the yahoo its in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Yahoo\
    Explorer it yourself n you will see it even records the usernames and with whom they have chatted recently. Also with which improvment etc. look for urself. I think the passwords are also stored in there soewhere. Got an Guess ???
    Currently working on sdome link directories and a brand new programming site. :P will post them soon.

Google toolbar

Here's the location for the Google toolbar:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Google\NavClient\1.1\History

It's as easy as doing a search in RegEdit ....

Cheers,

BrainStop
    "To estimate the time it takes to do a task, estimate the time you think it should take, multiply by two, and change the unit of measure to the next highest unit. Thus we allocate two days for a one-hour task." -- Westheimer's Rule

Or HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer|TypedURLs

you do know Alexa is spyware. right?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

you might want to try running ad-aware / spybot before your computer starts to get out of control with popups and search bars...
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM