Thread: Challenge

Challenge

hey everyone, I didnt know where to put this so i posted it here, since nothing matches this.

Go to www.hackiis6.com for a challenge to all hackers of all skills, they are offering a free X-BOX to the person who can break into the site before june 8th. This is not a trick or setup, just visit the site for details, and go the rules section of the site.

I know AntiOnline has very talented minds, and this would be an excellent test, and plus you get to hack legally, this isn't like any other war game. I'm currently seeing what I can do but the people hear really have there stuff secure, Anyone who thinks they are worthy of a challenge like this, please go to www.hackiis6.com. Thank you

hey everyone, I didnt know where to put this so i posted it here, since nothing matches this.
    IMO AO Chitchat forum is exactly for that.

- :S:
    \"And life is what we make it. Always has been, always will be.\"

a remote vulnerability is worth $$$$$ . nobody is gonna give it for free to these people.
    I suppose i wont be hacked.
    guru@linux:~> who I grep -i blonde I talk; cd ~; wine; talk; touch; unzip; touch; strip; gasp; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; sleep;

UUUUUUUmmmm....

We'll you are right NullDevice, but that's why it's a CHALLENGE, DUH. Regardless if it has no remote vulnerabilities or running services, there are still ways of compromising the site. We'll it's a awesome challenge if for anyone try and you never know, someone out there has the skill to break in "Maybe not you NullDevice but someone" and besides a hacker w/ doubt has no chances of breaking in period. Give it a try, just a try.

Was the site legit? I can't get it to come up.