Thread: networking thread

networking thread

I think This site need a networking thread. If there was no network we wouldn't need security, do we?

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    A networking thread or forum?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

I think that if you do a little searching you will find that the site has a whole forum dedicated to the subject of Network Security. It actually has some pretty good stuff in it. Check it out! Here's a link to help you out:

http://www.antionline.com/forumdispl...?s=&forumid=51

Thanks hobb.I was just confused if it was not for pure netwok.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Ah.. no it's not. It's specifically for NETWORK SECURITY (note the security). I think what you're asking for is a plain networking forum (that is something that's not specific to security but would address discussions on networking in general -- e.g., how to make cables, protocol questions like how does UDP work, etc.)

Is this what you mean, rajunpl?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Yes mittens, Being a networking students...I woould like to see and think this forum will provide more than others coz good network coould only be possible by security masters Not only UDP other things like connecting computer over inter/network. Yhanks for the concern anyway.