Woman Vocalizing
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Woman Vocalizing

Banned

Woman Vocalizing

Does anybody have some mp3's .wav's or any format of audio where a woman is vocalizing, you know like in the movies when something sad is happening etc.... Tx.

Banned
    My wife just IM'd me and said she would vocalize any soundbite for $20 / minute

What do you need it for MemorY..

Hey Neg you should sell 'em on ebay you could probaly get a lot more for 'em

Banned
    I'll buy 'em neg,

I wanna make some Trance remixes and i want a woman vocalizing in them....

Regal Making Handler
    Use the womans solo from Great gig In the sky. Pink Floyed, Dark side of the Moon.
    I've thought that could be Tranced up for ages.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

I wanna make some Trance remixes and i want a woman vocalizing in them....
    Sounds like an interesting project Mem, when your finished would you ba able to put them up somewere, woldn't mind giving 'em a whirl

id like to hear them too mem if you dont mind
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Banned
    Well, i cant really make any cuz nobody gave me link to mp3 or something.....or if your a male and have a kind of female voice, just record some vocalizing and send em to me i'll try to find some now and go make my songs i'll upload the to my site when i finish them

Old Fart
    Originally posted here by Negative

Dial 1-900-neg-mg32....soundbites ranging from intimate panting to crazed belgian ranting....
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

mem,
    i'm looking forward to hearing them
    A mind full of questions has no room for answers