Thread: Moderators Custom Titles..........

AntiOnline n00b

Moderators Custom Titles..........

Hi

Recently Notived People getting Custom Titles.......Nice addition to the AO Site Benifits............But with Members........ Moderators too have changed their Titles.........

Ennis []
    Token drunken Irish guy

MsMittens []
    AO Supreme Being

Negative []
    MathGirl's Slave

Terr
    AO Addicts Moderator

Trr hasen't changed it yet.......

I Think these will create a lot of confusion with the New Members about who the moderators are .............I think Moderators Should have that Moderator Titles back or at least have what Negative has

Negative []
    Moderator <------------------ Moderator Title
    MathGirl's Slave <------------------ Then the Custom Title

First The Moderator then their Custom Title............Rather than just simply going with the flow............. ....there should be something differentiating them form the rest...........

I think this is a good point - I personally know who the moderators/admins are on AO because I've been around a while, but anyone who is new to the site wouldn't be able to tell from a glance that MsMittens is a moderator for example.

The idea of an "official" title followed by a custom one is a good idea, because it allows the mods to play around like all the other members but still remind people what they do on the site.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Why need to know? I mean sure, it's a good point and they all should probably do the format Negative is doing, but why need to know? Just behave and talk to people, make friend's, etc. Anyways, Swordfish I agree with your idea. I think they should somehow suggest in their title that they are a moderator.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Good point. Perhaps they could add a gold star besides the custom title to denote a mod or something.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Nevermind. I see MsMitten's added Moderator similiar to Negative. Dunno if Ennis did or not, I'm too lazy.
    Space For Rent.. =]

what I want to knbow is how you get them
    I'm almost as much of an antique as pwaring - lol

v_Ln

\"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Banned
    Ennis' title has been changed as well.