Thread: DL music

DL music

When I first got ahold of the net I was a 56Kbaud wav DL maniac (before napster went to trial). However soon after I fell in love with web design I got out of the DL scene. However, I would like to start downloading some music now (legally) and I am wondering what a good network is? I know that they are mostly filled with viruses and such but with a good virus scanner and good updates I think I should be alright.

I would like to know what you guys use?

- Adiz
    Ultimately everyone will have their own opinion--this is mine.

OOOUUUUCH! <throaty sound> That ain\'t cool baby.</throaty sound> (right before this I had made fun of the \'girl\' and she took it out on my balls... Luckily later on they were \"taken care of.\"

Re: DL music

Originally posted here by adiz
    When I first got ahold of the net I was a 56Kbaud wav DL maniac (before napster went to trial). However soon after I fell in love with web design I got out of the DL scene. However, I would like to start downloading some music now (legally) and I am wondering what a good network is? I know that they are mostly filled with viruses and such but with a good virus scanner and good updates I think I should be alright.

I would like to know what you guys use?

- Adiz
    Try Itunes if you want to do it legally. 99 cents a song and no viruses as the only thing they offer are songs.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Try using the media guide thing in windows media player... almost all the music i want comes from there... i search for it and save it... dont know if its legal or not but works for me.. =)

www.allofmp3.com ,due to russia's laws it is very cheap relative to other services. (i mean dirt cheap)
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots