Hello, I have a question. Are the IDE cables that connect things like the cd-rom the same as the cable that connects the harddrive? I know the floppy one is different, but what about the one for the HDD? Or is that a different type? I am asking because I want to get a rounded cable to replace the flat one I am currently using for my harddrive. I already have rounded cables for both my cd-rom and my floppy. I'm unsure and wanted to double check before I bought another rounded cable that may or may not fit.

Thanks in advance.