Thread: 2.6.7

[H]ard|OCP <--Best hardware/gaming news out there--|
    pwned.nl <--Gamers will love this one --|
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

BANNED
    DOes it have the patch for the exploit that was on the boards the other day. I'm not running linux right now but I know a few people who are. I would read through and find it in the documetation but I don't even really know what I'm looking for. And I'm sure it would save some people some time or a headache if they could just replace the old kernel with this one.

I wouldn't know what I was looking for either, I didn't really look into the hole in 2.6.6 and so I don't know what needed to be fixed. I just saw that it was out on osnews.com and figured people here would like to know, so I posted. Can someone help us non *nixers? haha...
    Light a man a fire and you\'ll keep him warm for a day, Light a man ON fire and you\'ll keep him warm the rest of his life.

Will some one explain to me why a member is being negged for providing information?
    This is getting ridiculas.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Talk to negative or ms mittens about it if you really want to know... There was a "problem"... I'm guessing someone's password wasn't strong enough and someone decided to have "fun".