Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SOmebody help me???

SOmebody help me???

I purchased 2 programs on the net.They are exe files.
    When I open them I cannot use the menu bar.
    A password box pops up but I do not have the password.

I e-mailed and asked for the password but he wants more money
    Is there a program I can use to find the password.

I do not want to pay this guy no more.

can you post a link to the program downloads? I'd like to have a look at this.

Or are these in fact cracked copies of legit programs that you've downloaded from some P2P?

If it's the second of these - I suggest you read the title of this website and the FAQ's again - ok?
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

His website does not exsist.

It is not option no. 2

I can put them on my website and you can download them from there?

hmm - so it's not a company then. A private individual - what are the programs supposed to do? If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay cos to be honest I would be very wary of d/l from a private individual especially if you don't know them - for example how do you know he's not trying to SE you into putting a trojan on your system? How did you hear about these programs? Sounds like a bit of a scam to me (not on your part - on the part of this individual)
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

OMG.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Ninja Code Monkey
    I'd suggest you send it back and get a refund. In the future I'd stick with reputable software vendors (or at least people you can take legal action against) or learn to make it yourself. Asking for someone to help you crack the software on a pro-security site is somewhat inappropriate and I'd recommend not doing it again.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

Originally posted here by Broaker
    His website does not exsist.

It is not option no. 2

I can put them on my website and you can download them from there?
    You can just give us the name of the software and possibly a few pictures... I'm sure someone would help you if you gave a bit more info than, "I can't run a program."

Asking for someone to help you crack the software on a pro-security site is somewhat inappropriate and I'd recommend not doing it again.
    Hehe, at max there are like 5 or 6 people on here who could be considered pros out of the what... 100,000 members...

Ninja Code Monkey
    You misunderstood what I meant. When I said 'pro' I do not mean professional, I mean pro as in supporting or favoring.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    Blog of X

Originally posted here by Juridian
    You misunderstood what I meant. When I said 'pro' I do not mean professional, I mean pro as in supporting or favoring.
    My bad... and yes, <manly voice> this is a security site son, we will NOT help you get cracks and serial keys for software that you didn't buy.</manly voice>

Ninja Code Monkey
    No worries jag, some day they'll drop for you and you'll get hair in funny places. Then no more need to surround your posts in with your <manly voice> tags.
    Blog of X