MemorY
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MemorY

Custom User

MemorY

Just out of interest, does anyone know why MemorY got banned? Is it some sort of joke, or did he do something "bad". Just seems kinda strange...

lol, ac.
    Share on Google+

Just look around mate, there is about three or four threads talking about this.

Cheers:
    DjM
    Share on Google+

Oh god, how many threads about me are there going to be ? hehe

Read the last few pages of the non-sensial thread...since u can't access the addicts forum !
    Share on Google+

He intentionally violated a variety of AO policies with the intent of getting banned, and he got what he wanted, in short. Believe me, you really don't want to know.

And yes, there are more threads going on about this than I can count right now. It's a mini AO soap opera!
    Share on Google+

Custom User
    DjM, I did actually look around, I just didn't see any titles that pointed to it.

Thanks Tech9ine

ac
    Share on Google+

Okay, simple answer, albn decided that he didn't want to be at AO anymore so he gave his password away on the YICS IRC server... MemorY soon followed and some of the people took advantage of their accounts and had some fun. I wonder who would do such a thing!? They're both gone for real, and both went out in style.

He intentionally violated a variety of AO policies with the intent of getting banned, and he got what he wanted, in short. Believe me, you really don't want to know.

And yes, there are more threads going on about this than I can count right now. It's a mini AO soap opera!
    I hate made up **** worse than I hate idiots. =\ WRONG!

Message from rioter to you:

<rioter> who is angelicknight
    <rioter> guys a dick
    <rioter> i hope he dies in a fire

Message from alex aka ac1d to you:
    <alex[i686]> angelicknight
    <alex[i686]> should go get aids. and possibly cancer
    <alex[i686]> a fire would also be nice.
    Share on Google+

Sorry guys, Yes i was tech9ine, i think negative is gonna ban it. I changed the e-mail to a non-sense one and change the password (dont know what it is, i used random letter and numbers). I Imed a friend, he used this account to have some fun at AO while we were in school and he gave it to me now. So it's officially mine now.

madjag291; The story is about correct
    Share on Google+

&lt;rioter&gt; who is angelicknight
    &lt;rioter&gt; guys a dick
    &lt;rioter&gt; i hope he dies in a fire
    *takes a bow*

Just doing my job.

The "made up" stuff is straight from the mouths of the mods too newbie.
    Share on Google+

Ninja Code Monkey
    Well, madjag isn't exactly a noob. Just a new name for an old face.
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X
    Share on Google+

So noted.

Point is at least some of us tried our best to calm things down sensibly and avoid a fight, but it just wasn't happening. Dunno what Rioter's problem is, I never even said anything about him, nor do I know a thing about him. All I know is what happened to me and what the mods said, and that's hardly made up.
    Share on Google+