top ten...

View Poll Results: How long Ipv4 can last in this fast growing internet?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • barely 5 years

0 0%
  • a decade (10 years)

1 100.00%
  • a score (20 years)

0 0%
  • can`t say

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: top ten...

Old Fart

top ten...

I mentioned this in an unrelated thread....why not have a "top ten AP assigners" list? Since the community is designed to police itself, wouldn't it make sense to allow us to see who likes throwing their weight around? Would it not make spotting potential abusers/alliance members easier?

Your thoughts please...
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Well, MemorY gave out over 10,000....is that normal or would it count as abuse or something, not a bad idea.

I can see the potential of both the good and the bad of that suggestion.
    Perhaps instead of all the members being able to see this, wouldn't it be better if justs the mods could see this?
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

This is a great idea allen this has my vote.

AO French Antique News Whore
    Got my vote also!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

defiantly got my Vote on this idea..

Flash M0nkey
    also in the ap center can we see the numbers of pos/neg aps recieved/given

I know it gives totals and a % so you can work it out....but I'm lazy
    plus it would be nice to be able to see at a glance

v_Ln

I'm not too bothered about this either way, but I'm feeling nice today so I'll give it the thumbs up.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Great suggestion allen (and val, I really like this one). Just remember JP was good with the coding for Top Ten AP Earner's/Top 10 Posters/etc but can mnstrgrl implement it? I've only been back a few month's and I'm not sure of her coding skill's (not doubting them, just saying ). But like I said, I really hope this suggestion get's implemented.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Just remember JP was good with the coding for Top Ten AP Earner's/Top 10 Posters/etc but can mnstrgrl implement it? I've only been back a few month's and I'm not sure of her coding skill's (not doubting them, just saying )
    I don't think it's a question of skill but rather time. Reality is that we share mnstrgrl with a couple of other JUPM forums. The coding changes she's put in place for other things have been pretty good and with relatively few problems (she is human however). So it's more patience and being clear as to what it is you want to envision, why and how it will benefit the forums.

If it's a quick fix, it'll probably done relatively quickly (I've seen a few things done within a few hours of mentioning it). Some might require little more detail and might be on a "To Do" list when the next big upgrade is done..
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage