cant find sub7

Thread: cant find sub7

cant find sub7

I have looked and looked. Does anyone know where i can get sub7?
    Share on Google+

Ok dude i think your at the wrong Forum..
    You see this place is about Computer Security..
    Now we fight against people whom use those type of programs.
    Me thinks that you should go and read the FAQ and hopefully realise that this place won't help you be a hacker, but if your willing to learn how to defend yourself against Hackers, Script Kiddies then fine.
    Other then that i don't think that this is the place for you..

cheers
    f2b:.
    Share on Google+

Okay, I just did a few searchs and found about a dozen sites on the first two pages of all my searchs on where you can download Sub7, but due to the fact that I'm really trying to stay a member for now, I'm not going to link you. But if you want Sub7 the easy way, get on mIRC, change your DCC to accept all, go on irc.2600.net and go channel through channel telling them you want it. =P
    Share on Google+

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...load+sub7+here

it's outdated anyways, and every computer with an AV installed is immune to it, and most of the people know what sub7 is and won't fall for the trick, also most e-mail servers scan the attachments for viruses or trojans(if you thought about sending the server via e-mail.)
    Share on Google+

Banned
    look in my profile and download TSS.zip it's a l33t h4x0r AO trojan client. Here is the server part up in this TSA.zip attachment. Now **** off...
    Share on Google+

This is not really a hackers forum but have you tried to run a port scan start there and then find out how to close the Sub7 port if that is what you are asking.
    Share on Google+

Originally posted here by NemorY

it's outdated anyways, and every computer with an AV installed is immune to it, and most of the people know what sub7 is and won't fall for the trick, also most e-mail servers scan the attachments for viruses or trojans(if you thought about sending the server via e-mail.)
    NemorY, yeah, it's outdated and yeah, any computer with an updated AV is immune, but nonetheless, this is a pro-security site and telling people where they can get harmful **** isn't right, I've gotten blasted for it before.. if he wants that badly, he'll find it whether you help him or not so follow the rules, and delete the post.. =\
    Share on Google+

Im not gonna delete it, we had the tools and worse in our archive....why should i delete it, maybe he wants to experiemtnon his own network with it.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Bullcrap. If this guy wants to play around with networks he'd grab a compiler and start playing with sockets. Jag, Nem, After this I doubt he'll be around under the same name for very long... who gives a jack-crap. Enought said.
    Share on Google+

Bullcrap. If this guy wants to play around with networks he'd grab a compiler and start playing with sockets.
    Lol, i know i was just saying ! Since we had it in our archive why not link somebody to it like we link ppl to the FAQ. It's him getting into trouble and being lame.
    Share on Google+