Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enabling Automatic Updates

Originally posted here by Cope57
    You madjag291 are absolutely correct by quoting me, maybe this quote would be a more logical choice?

I posted the auto update steps, only because the actual steps have not been posted on the forum yet...
    The forum search feature does mention that you should have it automatically enabled though
    I guess everybody already knew the steps... Nothing like getting flamed for helping...
    That post wasn't there when I was read it the thread for the first time... I loaded the page, got side tracked and went on to post way after that was posted.. but my post stands, you posted something that clearly went against what was asked and tried to press him for something that he clearly didn't want... and I really like your last line... who did you help? Where was the question asking how to enable updates manually... am I the only who doesn't see it?? Oh yea... ITS NOT THERE!

[edit]

Just for kicks, I wanna post this:
    Calling other members ignorant reflects upon your creditability as a member that does not like those that help.
    AP Poster: Cope57

Re: Enabling Automatic Updates

Originally posted here by Algaen
    Does anyone know of a small tool/utility (in exe form) that can be used to enable windows automatic updates?
    Here is where the question about automatic updates is asked. I was posting the steps to it, cause a .exe program is more of a hassle than it's worth.

Please throw more fuel on it..... You must be feeling cold hearted. I'm sorry I PM'd you, I guess you like things in the open. Sorry for you calling others ignorant. Oh, and have a nice day.
    Computers do not have problems, they have users.
    ~Cope57

A) He wants an .exe.. clearly stated... and says he knows how to do it manually.

B) You post directions giving him manual directions despite him knowing how them and him not asking for them.

C) You go on to be an ass and try to hide the fact that your answer is lame and useless to the question asked.

D) You did not PM me.

Banned
    Just for kicks... could you stop posting AP-assignments, PMs and what not?
    Cope57 at least posted something related to the thread. You didn't. Simple as that.
    There have been enough threads taken off-topic by you already.

Originally posted here by Negative
    Just for kicks... could you stop posting AP-assignments, PMs and what not?
    Cope57 at least posted something related to the thread. You didn't. Simple as that.
    There have been enough threads taken off-topic by you already.
    Whats wrong with me posting a PM assignment?

The question was answered by the only method I know how to do that... a batch file... and unless you want repeated answers over and over, I'm not going to post the same message over and over like a parrot.

And what other threads taken off-topic by me... I've helped in situation possible that I knew how and you know it. =|

Banned
    Private Messages are private... AntiPoint-assignments are between you and the assigner/ee...
    And what other threads taken off-topic by me...
    I'd show you but I deleted them all

Originally posted here by Negative
    Private Messages are private... AntiPoint-assignments are between you and the assigner/ee...

I'd show you but I deleted them all
    Deleting 2/3 posts of mine in a thread that was a total mess doesn't constitute as me taking a thread off-topic.

madjag291, take a look at the member name just below Negative's handle. 'Moderator'

Whether you are right or wrong, left or hungry, he is God here. Not being harsh to you, just giving you a heads up to have everyone start cooling down the flames before Negative brings out the whip and chains.