Paul Johnson beheaded
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Johnson beheaded

Romans 7:14-20
    14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.

the Saudi's should execute the Al Qaeda members they had in custody
    Romans 7:14-20
    14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.

A terrible tragedy, and a horrible horrible experience for his family. I can only hope they will find the comfort and strength in their family and friends to be able to go forward from here.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Good thing they follow the Geneva convention huh?

Public, filmed, torture, humiliation, brutality and murder of civilians in the name of their god Allah. Lovely people they are.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Originally posted here by RoadClosed
    Good thing they follow the Geneva convention huh?

Public, filmed, torture, humiliation, brutality and murder of civilians in the name of their god Allah. Lovely people they are.
    Somehow I dont think they would take nicely to being called hypocrites RoadClosed.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

I think you are right, they would shoot me in the back while parking my car in the garage at home, like a few weeks ago in a Saudi Suburb. Hey, does the geneva convention allow masked militant muslims to shoot me in the back while I am at my home after a days work, then sneak up to me and fill my body full of lead? Just curious.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

the saudis have 97 al quida mambers in custody. do they really think there's any way those 97 can be freed to cut off more heads, shoot people in the back and blow-up apartment complexes so they can get anything they want? there not only sick beyond words they're stupid too.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Those event's aren't staged to get anything, they are staged to scare the **** out of Saudis and America into loosening the noose. Also to raise support among islam to aid them. Those neighborhoods where any trace of Al Queda is known were swarmed with police and organizations to find this guy. They went house to house in some cases, then all of a sudden they pop up and hack his head off and post it around the internet. They have a lot of support in the name of Muslims and Islam. They don't just kill Americans. They kill non-muslims. How one can justify helping kill a neighbor is beyond me. That dude lived in Saudi a long time. He was even thinking of converting based on some posts I saw on an Arab site. So no they aren't stupid, they know how to play their world audience. The stupid response is "Gee, why didn't we just negotiate with them!" "We can't just do nothing" Yeah some are trying to do something all right, and it's not negotiation. It would be like sending William Wallace in to talk to the King.
    West of House

This kind of activity is what the world needs to see... these guys are monsters who kill innocent people and brag about it. They are not soldiers. They are not acting in behalf of Allah. They are not fighting a valiant fight. They are cowards who hide behind masks and shed innocent blood. Their acts are not Jihad. Their acts are neither Holy nor a war. It is pure and simple murder.

As I said before Bush screwed up when he legitamized the terror organisations by declaring war on them. If the USA wants to hamstring it self by trying to apply the Geneva convention you an be sure al quida and the others will be quite happy to use that to there advantage. Also dont forget the geneva convention allows for the execution of spies and any military personnel operating without uniforms.
    \"America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.\"
    \"The reason we are so pleased to find other people\'s secrets is that it distracts public attention from our own.\"
    Oscar Wilde(1854-1900)