Keiro Firewall Configuration

Thread: Keiro Firewall Configuration

Keiro Firewall Configuration

I am using Keiro Firewall in conjunction with Windows 2003 server. I have set it up (default settings for the most part) however I cannot log anything from another machine.

Process:

I loaded the OS set up DNS and Active directory on Server 2003 it works and I can log onto the client machines through Active Directory. I loaded up Kiero Firewall and but nothing was located in Keiro's log files. Keiro will log if I mess around on the server (go to a website or something) but not on the client. I have already imported users from the Active Directory as Authentication onto Kiero but still nothing.

So now I am stuck, so my question is -
    Do I need to setup Kiero Client VPN software on all the client computers? Or what should my next step of action consist of?

- MilitantEidolon
    Yeah thats right........I said It!

Ultimately everyone will have their own opinion--this is mine.

Are you using Kerio winroute firewall, or kerio personal firewall?
    How many clients on your network?
    What is you net architecture?
    In short, more info on the basic setup of your network would be helpful.
    Don\'t be a bitch! Use Slackware.

I am using Kerio Winroute Firewall. It will only be hosting around 20 machines. I am using a fully operational trial version with unlimited users.

The architect is pretty straight forward as of right now it is a closed network with one server a hub and clients. I am just trying to get the firewall operation so I can make sure it is secure from both the inside and out. However never using Kerio I am looking to AO for help.

Eventually the network is going to be - Router :: WatchGuard Firewall :: Server 2003 w/kero -- *Nix Server :: Clients.

- MilitantEidolon
    Yeah thats right........I said It!

Ultimately everyone will have their own opinion--this is mine.