Thread: Searching free shellaccounts ?

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak

Lightbulb Searching free shellaccounts ?

If your searching free shells, this can be very handy.

Have fun,

http://www.ductape.net/~mitja/freeunix.shtml

Greetz,
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

thanx for d info

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi

I have this Bookmarked for over a Month now,i have been Using the Grex Shell account . which i found in this very list....... which inturn i found on the google the very First one on the google search if you search for "Free Shell Accounts".......

Moral of the Story :: Google Knows Everything..........So go for Google....

If you want some more Information About what a Shell accounts are and their usage ::Here and Here

--Good Luck--

I use SDF, it's great. It's got about everything you could want. I have yet to set up gopher space or web space, but I did get my email configured nicely and it's fun to hang out on the bulletin board and in the com chat.
    Is there a sum of an inifinite geometric series? Well, that all depends on what you consider a negligible amount.

Heh, I already have 3 shell accounts - one paid (but ridiculously cheap - £5/year), one comes as part of being at uni and the other is on a friend's server in the states.

I've found that a lot of the "free" shell accounts on offer usually aren't free - often the people behind them want a donation after 30 days or you have to buy something or you don't get 99% of the tools unless you cough up.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.