Expunging?

Thread: Expunging?

Expunging?

If a person gets banned, then that is it?

I would not expect to see them in top posters, and thread starters.........

OK first time we have had this problem?

Cheers

MemorY?

AntiOnline n00b
    Hi

Man Aren't you picky....Aren't you picky

Yep True Should be removed from Both the List...They Are gone now So give then the Farewell....i Agree....

And Shoulden't this be in Site Suggestions.....

I also have a Question From the .....The MemorY and albn drama....I recived Negs form them but the next day i noticed the AP assignement message was gone........No red Dot noting the whole thing vanished into thin air.........but the AP's they assigned Stayed(i mean the Number)..........Was it done delibrately......

Never seen this Before.....with other members being Banned and their AP asignement Message Beign deleted..............Just curious .........

curiosity killed the cat

Banned
    I've had other users ask me that same question, nihil, and my theory is this: whether they're banned or not, they still are top posters. Maybe it's time we vote for it or something, though. See what everybody thinks, and get it over with
    If you'd want to be really picky, those users should be removed from the member list as well...

SwordFish_13 > if I'm correct, all the antipoints assigned by the "compromised" accounts should have been removed. You might want to send mnstrgrl a PM.

They might be banned but they're post count still remains and so do their antipoints the only thing is that they won't be able to increase this post count or antipoint status. I feel it shouldn't be removed.
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

There's two side's to it. On one side, they're banned so it should all be taken off. Those user's are banned anyways, so why not? On the other side, they still DID earn (whatever you wanna call it) those spot's on those list's which show's a contribution to the site. Whether they are banned or not, they still contributed to the site (or so we'd like to hope). So it's up to the mod's/admin's. I really don't care, but it's a 50/50 issue.
    Space For Rent.. =]

I think that they shouldn't appear on the top 10 lists.
    If there banned then they arn't contributing anything more to the site, and if there post's are automatically made hidden, then they should be automatically Removed from any of the Top 10 Lists..
    just my 2 cents

f2b:.

If majority opinion is to remove users from top 10 lists when they've been banned, I'll do it. It's a simple change to make.

That's with the exception (obviously) of the 10 most recently banned members

s
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.

The lists on the side (except for two of them) are a display of respect & contribution to the community. If a member gets banned, that usually means they have done something which is not in line with respecting or contributing to the community, as such, I don't believe their names (handles) should remain on these lists.

That's my 2 cent's (Canadian)

Cheers:
    DjM