Thread: how it do dat?

Question how it do dat?

dumb question here. How does a Camera phone upload images to moblog websites? Is there a certain gateway or something? Do you have to create some type of a account? Just curious

I imagine you transfer the pic to your computer where its converted to a suitable file format(*.jpg,*.bmp whatever) and then uploaded through a FTP server or something of the kind

for some reason, i thought when you took the picture you could directly upload to the web. instead of downloading to the computer,

therenegade has that right idea.

Think of it as a normal webpage. You create the image on your computer than FTP or upload to the server. However with some cells you do not need to actually store it on the phone before you send it. It is stored in a type of ram and uploaded then erased. I know my phone will save it first then upload it.

- MilitantEidolon
    Yeah thats right........I said It!

Ultimately everyone will have their own opinion--this is mine.

for what i read on the site offering it you send the pic from your phone as an email to prolly a specified address for your account

this is then taken by their servers and added to your photo blog so you dont have to save it to your pc you can send directly from your phone

v_Ln