Which OS Are You?

Thread: Which OS Are You?

Cool Which OS Are You?

Here's an entertaining quiz I found that will tell you which OS best matches your personality. Take the quiz then post your result.

My OS was Windows 95 and the message was: "You are Windows 95. You look better than your older brother, but your communication skills are still lacking. You start well, but often zone out."

Damn... Well at least I didn't get Windows ME

Oh great, OS/Warp:

"You are OS2-Warp. You're plagued by feelings of abandonment and disgust for your backstabbing step-brother. Oh, what might have been."

Personally, I think this should be in general chat though, seeing as it's not really to do with OS questions.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Regal Making Handler
    The same as pwaring, perhaps it's an English thing.
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Redondo Beach, CA
    heh.. I ended up being OS X:

You tend to be fashionable and clever despite being a bit transparent. Now that you've reached some stability you're expecting greater popularity.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Wow! That's amazing. It hit the nail on the head...

You are Debian Linux. People have difficulty getting to know you. Once you finally open your shell they're apt to love you.

Wasnt there a the same topic started by gore a while ago, the same thing.

You are Apple DOS 3.1. Simple and primitive with a good understanding of the common man. You're still a work in progress, but a good start
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)