Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gmail:protecting ur privacy

Ninja Code Monkey
    I think my internet is outdated. Where do I go to download the latest rev?
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Take Cuba, shall we? Only the rich or certain people who work in the government have internet access and a monthly cost is around the same wage as a regular man's salary. Think the people get updated news that's current? Not even, it's called disinformation. Sure, the flag could be just put in and random letters, and as far as "updating", there are lots of ways to "update". What if he's on a cached server that doesn't have but a monthly update? Sure, unlikely, but hey, it COULD be correct. You guys are crucifying him for a lot less than others on AO get away with in their posts.

But then again, maybe that's the norm around here. :roll: Intelligence at its finest, and we haven't even talked about the SUBJECT AT HAND, and that's being Google's problematic email system.

Thank God I'm a unix admin...this way I can avoid dumbasses who want to criticize a motive rather than simply overlook a simple mistake. Oh wait, I'm surrounded daily by them. *smirk*
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Important

Hi all,
    I admit the news is quite old but i thought it would be of interest for people ( iread that news last night) and no need for flaming each other. I think most of the people in this forum still does not know about that fact.

Anyway Thanks
    Excuse me, is there an airport nearby large enough for a private jet to land?