Thread: What would people think about?

What would people think about?

What would people think about me setting up a website that is easier to navigate and has copies of the good tutorials on it from here?

Of cource the tuts would be fully credited to whoever wrote them and this would be an easier way to point people to the correct answer with less searching. They would also be in both HTML and PDF so you can easily DL them to your HD.

I would like to give credit to TigerShark he made me think about this with his sweet Tutorial (still waiting for the next episode).

If this sounds like a good idea please post and post your favorite or what you feel are the best tutorials. If you already see that someone has posted you fav please don't double post.

****The reason I am not making this a post is because I would like people to post their favorite tutorials*****

- MilitantEidolon
    Yeah thats right........I said It!

Ultimately everyone will have their own opinion--this is mine.

That is a great idea but Negative has already done something like that.
    http://www.neg.be/index/

MilitantEidolon if you look at Negative's signature, he mad an Tutorial index on his website which is easy to navigate, he also made a Tips and Tricks index, so no need for another one !

Alright sweet! Thats good. Sorry I never looked at that site but it is going to favorites.

Alright Mods you can close this thread

- MilitantEidolon
    Yeah thats right........I said It!

Ultimately everyone will have their own opinion--this is mine.