Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neg me please!!!

BANNED

Neg me please!!!

Yesterday I replied to the post Gone. In the post I was just explaining my point of view on the antipoints system. whizkid2300 negs me and doesn't even give me a reason why I'm just wondering why I got negged for expressing my opinion it's not like I was complaining about getting negged before. If that were the case I would have made a post the day I got negged the first time for no reason. Instead I took it that time and just dealt with it. Whatever all of you who have been here for a while just go ahead and neg me now. It's been fun. I learned alot nice knowing you all.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Why let the actions of one person rule how you decide to do things? Just because WhizKid did something doesn't make it more right (or wrong).

Don't fret over APs. There's a lot more here than those. Trust me on that one.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Actually whizkid did the same thing to me I believe he gives out random APs when he needs to balance. Although I never complained it seems like it's not only to me he's done it.
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Perhap's he should be reported? While we're on the topic, that PM8228 need's to be reported MsM because (and I discussed this with Negative) he has been abusing the AP system and has sent now two PM's saying ***** you or Go ***** Yourself. I discussed with Negative that he has been a bother to me for some time and now I'd like some action to be taken. I'm not demanding, I'm simply asking. Thanks!
    Space For Rent.. =]

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Both of these will be looked into.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Perhap's he should be reported? While we're on the topic, that PM8228 need's to be reported MsM because (and I discussed this with Negative) he has been abusing the AP system and has sent now two PM's saying ***** you or Go ***** Yourself. I discussed with Negative that he has been a bother to me for some time and now I'd like some action to be taken. I'm not demanding, I'm simply asking. Thanks!
    You are accusing me of abuse? How about giving me negs with 'What the ****?' as reason. Good thing that makes plenty of sense. You cry excessively Spyder32 especially for issues that you create. I do not feel I have abused the AP system at all, and the you have abused it, but whatever. Since I don't have much green because I'm not a greenie hoarding/obsessing whiney bitch I don't have much as say or as much bitching power as you do.

-Cheers-

Hey, Muerto old chap, don't worry about it.......................

I will agree that it is bad manners to give people APs without saying why...........even if you are rude in so doing.................actually it works the other way round as well............if you get positives and no comment, how do you know that they put the little spot in the right circle?

The worst ones are the little grey (gray?) dots with no comment................................

I think that my pet hate are the people with hardware/software problems? we suggest a number of possible solutions, and never get to find out which, if any, worked.............that is really frustrating

Cheers

First off, thank you MsMittens.

You are accusing me of abuse? How about giving me negs with 'What the ****?' as reason. Good thing that makes plenty of sense. You cry excessively Spyder32 especially for issues that you create. I do not feel I have abused the AP system at all, and the you have abused it, but whatever. Since I don't have much green because I'm not a greenie hoarding/obsessing whiney bitch I don't have much as say or as much bitching power as you do.
    I gave you neg's because you created a post EXTREMELY invalid and was doing nothing but flaming a newbie for asking a question. The post was irrelevant to the topic and was nothing but a post to look "cool" or whatever you motive was. You retaliated with two AP assignment's and furthered the problem without reason or cause. I do not cry, I do however like to report when harrassment or rude behavior is going on. That's what a "team player" does. A greenie hoarding whiney bitch? Hrmm, contribute a little something to the site instead of flaming and perhap's you'll have the greenies to "be able to have bitching power".
    Space For Rent.. =]

We have all fallen accustomed to getting negs for dumb reasons (or no reasons at all) I actually just received this. I PM the person politely asking them the reason for the neg. I have yet to receive a reply (you know who you are) they acted like they were so superior because they have senior next to their name. Well I had that not to long ago and I decided to get a new account because I wanted to be able to post and work my way up with legit posts and less posts about crap.

Don't let it bother you cause like others have said it is just a dot. I know the temptation to focus on those dots is hard to overcome but just remember if you make good posts and with correct replies people will have no problem hitting you with greenies,

- MilitantEidolon
    Yeah thats right........I said It!

Ultimately everyone will have their own opinion--this is mine.

they acted like they were so superior because they have senior next to their name.
    I know that feeling AP suck, and let me tell you i dont miss mine at all. I'm still posting the same Sh!t as i would with my MemorY account, but now, i'm not ph34red as much from the newbies