Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Convention

Convention

OK, i know this isn't really a site suggestion, but i got to thinking that it would really be cool if there was some kind of AO national/international convention... Similar to the M$ ones, there could be speakers and classes and that kind of stuff...
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

Who's going to organise that?
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

i guess, right now i am just trying to see if there is interest... the logistics will come in later if a decision is ever made
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

Banned
    Once its held in Ireland I'm all for it

Originally posted here by Ennis
    Once its held in Ireland I'm all for it
    Yeah, thats a great idea, Ennis charters a jumbo jet out of his beer money and flies us all over there. Our English brothers can pay for the convention center, and our Belguim brothers can bring all the beer.
    Very good idea.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Banned
    Sounds good to me, seriously we need more conventions over here. Plus with so many Irish members its an obvious choice.

Plus with so many Irish members its an obvious choice.
    Haha. You weren't serious, were ya? It would be nice, but I can only keep my travel's limited to within the U.S or Canada.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Banned
    Nah Im just kidding, the U.S. is the obvious choice.

Sure why not, we can gather under the bridge in Cleveland, pretend we're homeless if the police follows us ....

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me