Thread: Network Error During Host Resolution

Network Error During Host Resolution

We are getting this error in our exchnage Queue when sending to AOL, Yahoo or Earthlink.
    Sound slike DNS but we can run DNS queries from the Exchange box fine.... anyone?
    Romans 7:14-20
    14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.

Here are lots of discussions about this issue.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ex...-8&sa=N&tab=wg

Bet there plenty of hints in there for ya..

Cheers,

SGS

Ewww thats ugly...sorry

try a google groups query using the following..

exchange Network Error During Host Resolution

AOL goes out of its way to stop mail servers that dont have big bucks behind them. they say its to stop people from spaming its members but i cant even use my aol mail with all the spam, if a want to use my exchange server from an aol connection i have to use the web interface. i have aol at home (my g/f likes it) but i have to say their network is nothing more than a haven for the digitally challanged or at least they want to make it appear that way.

so whats the error msg? its kind of hard to give you a stright answer without it.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

thanks guys it was a missing forwarder...
    Romans 7:14-20
    14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.