Thread: SQL Help

SQL Help

Hi everybody,
    Is there any site that can provide me with free sql service on there server. I have tried portland.co.uk. but they are providing with only 2 MB of free space. Please dont make fool me for searching google.com. If you know any good site that provides sql with lesser or no adds Please tell me.
    Currently working on sdome link directories and a brand new programming site. :P will post them soon.

This need's to be moved. This forum is for suggestion's for AntiOnline. This need's to be moved to another forum (Misc. or Microsoft Security Discussions).

EDIT: Oh, and to answer your question: I think Netfirm's is pretty good (although I haven't used it in awhile). Could be found at http://netfirms.com
    Space For Rent.. =]

Ok seeing as he doesn't wanna use google, i found this site.
    http://www.free-webhosts.com/free-mysql-database.php

cheers
    F2B

front2back: He specifically said:

Please dont make fool me for searching google.com
    So uhh yeah By the way, what company isn't taking anymore customer's?
    Space For Rent.. =]

Well Thanx Front2back: and spyder. But front2back: you again provided me with another search engine like site. Please for god sake provide me with the real site name like i gave. www.portland.co.uk is only site i got which claims and truly provides 2MB of SQL. You dont know buddy I have searched using many search engines like altavista.com google.com webcrawler.com infoseek.com clickherefree.com free-webhosts.com and even warezcrawler.com. But no luck so please help me. Donot i repeat donot provide me with search engine type link. Please provide me with the real website name which provides free SQL service more 10-15 MB. I think you got it buddy.
    Currently working on sdome link directories and a brand new programming site. :P will post them soon.

LOL:

Donot i repeat donot provide me with search engine type link. Please provide me with the real website name which provides free SQL service more 10-15 MB. I think you got it buddy.
    No offense or anything, but ya kinda shouldn't be "barking" order's at a Senior member. He gave you a site that use's and provide's SQL support. As did I. Sorry to sound rude, buddy.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Ok yuvraj if you had gotten of your high horse and just used the damn link i gave you, and then clicked on any one of hosts.
    For instance i just clicked on this one..
    And look at all the goodies there offering including Mysql Sql and 100mb of space, you also get 1Gb of Bandwidth..
    Here are some of the common resources our virtual sites get:

C-Panel Access
    POP3 and Web Mail
    Anti-Virus Scanners
    Anti-Spam Options
    Statistics Software (Webalizer, Awstats, etc.)
    Sub-domain creations
    Custom Error Pages
    Install on demand scripts (IPB, Guest Book, PHPBB, OsCommerce, and much more)
    PHP
    Perl
    Python
    SSH Access
    SSL
    FTP/Browser Uploads
    MySQL
    PostregSQL

SSI
    CGI
    Java
    Front Page Server Extensions
    ASP
    SSL POP3
    SSL SMTP
    Secure Email
    AND MUCH MORE!
    And in the future i wouldn't get all smart to me, i was trying to help, but if your going to act like this towards myself and other's here then i doubt your going to get much help in the future..

Well guys sorry about that. I am angry at myself. Coz its been nearly 2-3 months since i've been searchnig for SQL service. I am sorry if you people got bad on my comments. I have searched many sites n got none thing. And seeing one more site like that adds worst to my condition. I never mean to hurt you all.