Answer

Thread: Answer

Banned

Answer

Well, since someone was questioning my reason for negging them, they could of just PMed me and waited. The reason i did neg the guy is because I felt that he was bitching about AP's. I did the same thing to someone else. The reason I didn't add a message to it, is just because the computer I use usually has problems for some reason with me having more than one connection open. It is hard enough to neg someone, it takes a while for me to. As for adding a message on, to the post, if I do anything more than just hit a space bar.

The damn thing usually hangs. Oh as far as evening out my AP's I haven't tried to Even myself out in a very long time.

If you do have a problem with something that I have said or done. I could really give a damn. I have my reasons and if you feel that they are wrong. Tough ****.

As the system is there for, it is based on people's opinions, and if your opinion of me is that I am an *******, go ahead and neg me, I have more than enough AP's and could give 2 shits about them.

Now to the guy that started that other thread, grow the hell up. Your crying because I negged you. I wish I would have waited just so I had a better reason now.

Grow up, I hate babies that cry over stupid ****.
    Share on Google+

YOU NEGGED ME ONCE ! I DEMAND MY 4,280 AP's BACK !

/me cries
    Share on Google+

Banned
    The "whizkid-case" was looked into (a while ago), and nothing unusual showed up...
    *Case closed*
    Share on Google+