Thread: laptop

laptop

I have a Toshiba satellite 1105.Every thing work find.But when you are on explore i ck the x to git off,It take 5 second before exits

ut when you are on explore i ck the x to git off,It take 5 second before exits
    don't know exaclty what you mean by this, but i think you mean that when you hit the exit button (<alt>+F4) it takes to long to exit.

well, this can be due to so many things, for instance, what kind of other programs are running in the background, services running, amount of memory free, etc, etc,

perhaps you can give us more details on the above things, also the OS would be nice to know, although i presume it is windows XP, but i don't know for sure..

we need more info.

Yeah more information would be nice and this should be in another forum. But anyways, perhap's too many application's are running. I need to know the OS though as well as what else you have running to know. Try Disk Defragmenter/Disk Cleanup/Maintenence Wizard (if you have them, again I need the OS) to free up space and speed up your most commonly used program's.
    Space For Rent.. =]

this should be in another forum.
    Why? What other forum could it be in?

Do you have any pop up blockers or anything like that running?

Well, this is Operating System's and IMO it should probably be in Newbie Security Question's.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Hi recon,

I guess that it is Internet Explorer you are talking about?

Are you running any of those "cleaning" programs that clear your cache/history/cookies?

Cheers