What is a good IRC

Thread: What is a good IRC

Banned

What is a good IRC

What is a good IRC that i should get to practice on?

Banned
    nvm found one lol

im not sure what you mean by to practice on ... but there are heaps of irc servers out there you could try and find one that meets your needs....

if you wanna chat to other people .. then probably irc.dal.net or irc.yoursincyberspace.com

if you want one to learn about say linux on you could join #linux on dal.net ...

if you go to www.mirc.com and download mIRC it has a list of hundreds of servers you can try, i am sure you will find one you like.

I havent used irc much in the last 4 years.. prolly once or twice so im out of touch with it ....

irc.efnet.net is meant to be where you can talk to computer security dudes.. but most of the time they dont talk or their channels are invite only ...

X-Chat all the way.....or do u mean server ?

i thought you meant server .... if you mean irc client then for windows the most friendly one is prolly mIRC and for linux i used x-chat (i agree with nemory)

i use x-chat for windows too, hasn't let me down yet. !

I use X-Chat on windows and wine + mIRC on linux ( the wine sandbox dis-allows the others to see me running IRC as root :P )
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Xchat for linux Mirc for windows then type /server linuxwagga.kicks-ass.org i have services on my server they are nice and basic so study up then create your own room