Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have the planets come into some weird alignment?

Have the planets come into some weird alignment?

It seems as if spring is here, and every D&D playing, late-night LAN partying, Final Fantasy dork; thinks they need to send me a PM. News flash losers, I'M A MAN. I *think* one of them knows this because he offered to suck my (fill in the blank)

To JINXY: Thanks for the offer but I don't swing that way. Have your mom drop me a line though.

To AntiOnline_76: Thanks for the TWO PM's. And NO I do NOT have a webcam. And even if I DID have a webcam, AND "IF" I was even a member of the opposite sex, I would still not want to "cam" with you, and NO I do not want to meet you on "MSN sometime." **** OFF!

Now I figure the email from Jinxy was a joke; to be humorous. Even though it wasn't funny, and with a nick name like "jinxy" I'm questioning weather or not it was a joke. It was outright gay as a matter of fact. Not that that is a bad thing. Just not MY thing.

But AntiOnline_76 ... OMG Man, you are a pathetic blight on the face of manhood. You indirectly give each and everyone of us a bad name. Here's a little hint for you: GET OFF THE COMPUTER, GET SOMEWHAT OF A TAN, GO OUT AND MAKE SOME FRIENDS. And by friends, I mean ones you call by the name their mother gave them, not by an online handle.

You know that posting an email like this is going to cause every smartass on the forums to PM you.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Well,

I guess that this isn't a chatroom, but I find it hard to empathise or even sympathise with those who choose a screen name that is definitely misleading, and in this case blatantly provocative.

I am sure that there are at least a few who will appreciate that point?

I Love you sexybadgirl ... do you have a sex-cam ummmm web-cam ? Can i have ur house address number or phone/cell number ? I wanna call you sometimes just to hear your voice

Banned
    I guess I'll have to add an entry to the FAQ about SBG...
    And an entry on how to pick the correct male/female symbol for your profile (orange-pinkish with skirt = female ; blue without skirt = male).

Heh, well to be serious. SBG: Report them to the admin's/mod's instead of making it public (and bringing their name's into it? Damn.. simmer down, Monica Lewinsky). Anyways, alert the admins and they will handle it for you. Then again, when you pretend to be a girl on the internet, that just might happen sometimes, dont'cha think?
    Space For Rent.. =]

You know that posting an email like this is going to cause every smartass on the forums to PM you.
    Hmm....Interesting.

SBG well wtf do you expect...

I was fooled too, bit i'd never send you a PM for any reason lol...

What u just noticed that the world is full of idiots at an epidemic proportion?

Your name leads one to think you're a girl, your Pic is a girl, you picked "Female" as your sex, so the only LOSER I see here, is Simply you. Take a chill pill and get the **** over it.

My 2 cent.

lmao...I told you what was going to happen, didn't I? Anymore questions about why there's not a pic in my profile?
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

/me all of a sudden feel's bad for deb. Your ACTUALLY a girl. I can only imagine the kind of PM's you've gotten in the past.
    Space For Rent.. =]

There's no reason to feel bad for me, if it outweighed the benefits I was receiving from being here, I would have left, but with a few adjustments (taking my picture out of my profile being the biggest and best decision I made) it isn't a big deal. And I'm not going to leave women completely blameless either, because a lot of men have learned to treat women like sh*t online because they ask for it and they accept that kind of behavior from men. I don't, and I went to JP on several occasions when things went too far, and he banned more than one member for their treatment of female members. You also have to develop a rather thick skin if you're going to spend a lot of time on a mostly male site, and on IRC.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.