Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: decent antivirus

I recommend Kaspersky v5.0

The Best. Period.

AVG or PC-Cillin. Best one's out there IMHO. I wouldn't stick with McAfee or Norton all too much, but if they work for you and you update them/definition's like your supposed to then you shouldn't have to worry about anything.
    Space For Rent.. =]

There is one out there called avast has some good features (use it myself) also took me by suprise found some spywear next thing you know virus alert came blaring out the speakers and nearly gave me a heart attack worth a look

OK, so this is my first post and I registered to learn more about av protection and security from "probing eyes". I am a bit of a conspiracy nut...but out and out paranoid just yet.

So, I've been depending on Norton and have had problems several times over the past few years..when I switched from MAC because of buisiness.

Seems there are a ton of reccommendations out there. My question...what can I step up to from norton that is easy to manage before I take my next steps in the learning process.

BTW, glad to be here.

Banned
    seriously if u want a good anti-virus its avg as said above but if u want the anti-virus what i recommend is Panda antivirus Platinum version! this is the real thing! TRUST ME!!

akshayakrsh

You're knocking the flies off some threads that have been put away for awhile. Please check the dates before posting. If it's flashing let the ole dog lie.

And if someone says "Trust Me", that really throws up a red flag. Why would you have to qualify a statement unless you have emitted some doozies earlier....J/K
    Connection refused, try again later.