Neg's New FAQ Thread

Thread: Neg's New FAQ Thread

AO French Antique News Whore

New Faq Bug

The link to see the modeator list doesn't work.

http://www.antionline.com/faq/faq.ph...n&onlynewfaq=0
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Banned
    The link has been fixed. Thanks, SDK!

Neg's New FAQ Thread

Can anyone else post in there, looks like the thread aint closed, but when i click submit reply it just takes me tohe forum ! I dunno if i should put this in the Opps! A Bug ! forum or not .....but since i can't comment in this thread, i guess we can comment in this thread for the NewFAQ thread I wanted to say tx for finaly updating the FAQ, i found a small mistake !

Gold dots are reserved for exceptional members. For now, only one member has a gold dot: JP, AntiOnline's founder.

Doesnt intmon have one ?

Im gonna go read the rest now, if i find some bigger mistakes i'll post them here, others please do so too.

Banned
    I merged SDK's thread with yours, Nemory... the FAQ-errors aren't really AO bugs, so...
    Thanks for pointing it out! I changed the gold-dot entry! (Sorry, intmon ).

Yeah i wanted to add that you should merge our threads but since his was in the bugs section i didnt think you would merge them ! I was kinda wondering why it was my title thread and SDK as the starter

Banned
    I merged SDK's with yours, meaning that yours stays where it is, and the posts in SDK's thread are inserted into their relative positions in this thread (that's why the thread title is still yours). I could have merged yours with SDK's, then move it to GCC, but that'd be an extra step