Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nude Teen Camp Ban

Nude Teen Camp Ban

ACLU Challenges Nude Teen Camp Ban

http://www.local6.com/news/3476699/detail.html

RICHMOND, Va. -- A lawsuit filed Tuesday challenges a new state law that effectively bans nude summer camps for teenagers, saying it violates the constitutional right to privacy.

The American Civil Liberties Union sued in federal court to keep the state from shutting down a no-clothing camp for juveniles in late July at the White Tail Park nudist camp in Ivor.

The law was passed in March in response to a weeklong residential camp for 11- to 18-year-olds last June at White Tail. It was the first in Virginia and only the third such au naturel camp for juveniles in the nation, according to the American Association of Nude Recreation.

"Legislators overreacted and in the process they substantially interfered with the right of families to make lifestyle choices," Virginia ACLU executive director Kent Willis said. "Using the overall logic of this law, legislators are now free to prevent children from swimming, playing baseball or riding a bus."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

to me nudism means being scratched and bitten by everything in the great outdoors and smelling like a oily rag. but if someone wants this for their own kids i say let them have it. i hate to agree with the aclu but im afraid i have to.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

11 to 18 year olds, isnt 11 a little bit too young. I'm glad it got banned, but it's only my opinion !

"Legislators overreacted and in the process they substantially interfered with the right of families to make lifestyle choices," Virginia ACLU executive director Kent Willis said. "Using the overall logic of this law, legislators are now free to prevent children from swimming, playing baseball or riding a bus."
    They left something off: swimming, playing basketball or riding a bus, while NAKED. Who's up for a bus full of nude 11 year olds?

//edit Oops basketball would hurt, too bouncy: I meant baseball, come to think of it would sliding into home be a bit rough?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

Hmmm..........

My central heating system has kicked in three times this month...........it is June huh?............I guess over here you would be taken "into protective custody"

What I really want to know is when am I going to get my slice of this "Global Warming"...?......hey the energy company bills are srtarting to p1$$ me off

Nudeism?..............nah!..............meet me on club row, Bisley camp................Artist's Rifles Club..........we may go nude...........but only if we have to

And you must be 18 or over.............

Cheers

Wow, I totally missed out on sex camp when I was a kid. All I had was boyscouts and Winnataska.

Now to think about it, what sick pervert would start this camp, and what sick parent would send there kids to that sick pervert!!!

"Hey honey, do you see this ad in the paper? 'Looking for nice young children to entertain at my camp . Learn about your bodies with everyone else. P.S. We are all going to be naked all the time and I am 44....'
    Well honey I think that is a great idea for little Billy"
    You shall no longer take things at second or third hand,
    nor look through the eyes of the dead...You shall listen to all
    sides and filter them for your self.
    -Walt Whitman-

AO French Antique News Whore
    Agree with Landing_Banda here... This is just a sick idea of pervert... What kind of parent would send their teen girl on a naked camp with all those little guy who want to **** everything that have a hole? Come on!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Originally posted here by SDK
    Agree with Landing_Banda here... This is just a sick idea of pervert... What kind of parent would send their teen girl on a naked camp with all those little guy who want to **** everything that have a hole? Come on!
    Damn, you must never have heard of 'Super Glue'.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Hmmm.. You quote a hidden post...
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Ooooopppss....sorry SDK. I hadn't even noticed (need to pay more attention, I have the new 'Show Hidden Posts' set). I hid my post also now.
    Thanks for letting me know, I won't be that inattentive again (I hope).
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

I accept your sorry..

I'm too nice for Antique...
    -Simon \"SDK\"