Hidden Post Quote

Thread: Hidden Post Quote

AO French Antique News Whore

Hidden Post Quote

When you post a hidden post, peoples sholdn't be able to quote it with the button "Quote". I found it stupid that in this thread, I post a hide post but Moxnix quote me after removing the warning about less-than-family-friendly language.

Thread : http://www.antionline.com/showthread...969#post764858
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Banned
    That option could probably be taken away for hidden posts, but it wouldn't change much. I never use that button (I always quote "manually"), and there is nothing that can stop me from manually quoting a hidden post...
    It's going to depend on the user, again

I just seen that I had quoted a hidden post SDK, and have hidden my own post now.
    I hadn't even noticed it untill you brought it up. I am using the "View Hidden Posts' option and wasn't paying sufficient attention to even notice you had hidden your post. Sorry.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

AO French Antique News Whore
    Negative, If anyone quote a hidden post manually with less-than-family-friendly language without hidding them, it's their problem.

It's ok Moxnix, I would have done the same mistake also. I know you just did that because you use to that button
    -Simon \"SDK\"