Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Careers

Careers

What fun 6 figure income jobs are there in this field? Also, is MIT conisdered the most "prestigious" school with computer degrees? Thanks for any help.
    It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

AO French Antique News Whore
    Fun jobs? A fun job is when you do what you like... What do you like in computer?
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Um, Network Administrator for Disneyworld?

I dunno, but I sure wish my net admin position was six figures!!

fun depends on what u wanna do...software, hardware, coding, CGs etc...you gotta figure out what you like most

Yeh, I wish Network Administration pulled in 6 figures
    Space For Rent.. =]

Could you just list all the jobs in the computer field that earn 6 figure salary please? I'll pick the one that sounds funnest to me.

You must want to get rich quick...To become rich you must start off small going from
    - Employee
    - Boss Secretery
    - Asst. Manager
    - Creating your own buisness

This, of course, is only my opinion after all I'm only 14 years old but you can't expect to go from a (just an example) $200/wk sallery to a $1,000,000/year..
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Could you just list all the jobs in the computer field that earn 6 figure salary please? I'll pick the one that sounds funnest to me.
    Dealing drugs on Ebay...

What makes you think you have or will have the skills necessary to make a 6 figure salary? That is the most childish question i've heard in a long while....

Just to please your childish mind:

Computer Forensics
    Secret Service

They both require a lot of studying and experience to make it there. It sounds to me like you wanna make 100k+ a year without putting your mind into it first. What are you good at? Just because you can make 100k a year, doesn't necessarily guarantee that you'll be happy. I'd rather choose a 50k job where I'm happy instead of 100K job which I hate....see teh difference?

I'll pick the one that sounds funnest to me.
    Define a fun job? Some people are happy programming for hours, and some are happy slacking off behind an IT desk. Whichever job you choose, just remember, that you'll need a lot of studying...slacking off will just waste your time and money.

What makes you think you have or will have the skills necessary to make a 6 figure salary?
    Well, I'm going in to 9th grade and I got a 33 on the ACT last summer. I get all A's in school, and am taking pre-calculus next year. I think I should be able to "get the skills necessary" to earn a good salary.

Well, I'm going in to 9th grade and I got a 33 on the ACT last summer. I get all A's in school, and am taking pre-calculus next year. I think I should be able to "get the skills necessary" to earn a good salary.
    Yah! that will get u a 6 figure salary. Its a good start, but doesn't mean jack in the computer field.

Good Luck.