Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Screenshot thread...

Here is my desktop with a introonline wallpaper i made...anyways
    Cybr1d: i see ur steam icon in sys tray, do u play cs1.5 with that, i had steam installed like 6 months ago or so it was cs1.6, worked fine for 2 weeks then they updated it and it wouldnt take any of my cd-keys no more, havnet played cs from that point on...really blows, i somehow need to get cs 1.5 full version (i dont have half-life)

Geeze Just when I think I have seen everything. I have never seen anyone arrange their desktop icons like that.

Heres my desktop
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Originally posted here by .:front2back:.
    hey moxnix any chance of getting a copy of the wallpaper your using in the screen shot..?..
    [pong]PLEASE[/pong]
    I sent it to you via PM.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

skript, steam only works with cs 1.6 and up, including CZ. If you register a CD Key with steam, it saves it for you so even if you reformat, you wont need to reinstall CS or get another CD key. Steam downloads the files for your and your steamID remembers your CD KEy. If you're going to buy CS, buy the platinum version...it gives you like 3 CD keys you can use for steam.

here's my home PC: http://www.ao-clan.net/1cedesk.JPG
    My laptop: http://www.ao-clan.net/Ice.JPG

The icons are hidden by default, I expanded them to show u some goodies

/edit

My shell comes from: Aston Shell

You get a 30 day free trial, you can register for $28. You can download any format your shell you want, they're all free and they're designed by users. You can design your own if u want. AltDesk is something you can add to your shell, which pretty much offers multiple desktops for you Icon freaks (skiddie18 ) Personally I like my desktop to be clean of all the Icons ....i have like 100 items on my desktop that are not showing...but I can still use them in this very neat shell.

Aston - a new Desktop manager and Shell replacement for Windows 9x/Me/NT/2K/XP.
    Aston fully replaces the standard Windows Desktop and delivers a host of new features. It's nice and easy to work on a computer with Aston installed. Aston doesn't require a powerful expensive machine. With Aston your system is much more stable. It has a small footprint in RAM and uses few processor resources yielding higher performance.
    AltDesk is a virtual desktops manager for Windows, with skins support.
    AltDesk lets you add more functionality to your computer's desktop. It can create many virtual desktops which can be placed where you want. It has a neat skinnable interface, and multi-language support.

What would be really cool is if people would also post where they got theirs....

I like this one better it's just plain and simple
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Banned
    yo

My Windows Server.
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Ok here is my screenshots winXP pro. Saved in jpg format so it works though.