Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4th of july, 2004

4th of july, 2004

Happy 4th of July Everyone !!!

...cant believe a whole year has passed already since last 4th of july, back then I was in cleveland with memory...my profile picture was taken then

/me checks the clock...

Nope still the 3rd over here. Happy 4th of July anyways

Time to break open the piggy bank and head over to the Indian reservation tomorrow

If it's the 4th, that means my birthday is in 3 days! Whoa! Kind of weird how it creeps up on you

...cant believe a whole year has passed already since last 4th of july, back then I was in cleveland with memory
    Just asking, but is that a moment in your life that you could never forget Haha, just kidding. Happy 4th of July.
    Space For Rent.. =]

Well it's the 3rd over here in Australia aswell, but happy 4th of july scripty..

Ahhh the 4th of july the Official time of year to blow things up

Ahhh the 4th of july the Official time of year to blow things up
    Sick freak. When's it NOT the time of year to blow thing's up in America? (Haha, get it )
    Space For Rent.. =]

True very true everyday is a good day to blow things up but the 4th should be the day when all the stops are pulled so that nothing is left to the object.

last year 4th of july was just great, me and memory chilled and went to couple of parties, i got drunk and got my ear pierced...my friend took out this girl's earing (the shiny one)out and came up to me and pierced me with it, without that gun thingy...people ask me did it hurt, i tell them i was so wasted that i coudnt even feel anything

True very true everyday is a good day to blow things up but the 4th should be the day when all the stops are pulled so that nothing is left to the object.
    Umm, okay listen you sick freak you obviously didn't catch the joke, so shh.

my friend took out this girl's earing (the shiny one)out and came up to me and pierced me with it, without that gun thingy...people ask me did it hurt, i tell them i was so wasted that i coudnt even feel anything
    That was no girl, that was MemorY. And that wasn't your ear, either.
    Space For Rent.. =]

That was no girl, that was MemorY. And that wasn't your ear, either
    hahahhaha

happy 4th july everybody, get drunk peopl.e