Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: needed advice from experts

needed advice from experts

I'm new to this board. I have a computer that I use at work, i't has many perimeters for non-administrative people. I have this craving in me, deep in my belly, to control this "machine". help me !!!!!!

thanks in advance kingkill.

BANNED
    If it's not yours you probably shouldn't mess with it to much. You may lose your job.
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

Please CAREFULLY read the front page, this is a SECURITY site

DO NOT mess with computers at work, you will get caught and fired. You were given it to do your work, so get on with what you are paid for and stop messing around.

Your "administrative people are NOT fools" trust me.

EDIT: Your company also have certain legal obligations regarding the security of their systems.................if you mess around, you will compromise that security...........they will NOT like that.

AO French Antique News Whore
    So you want to hack your machine? Do you know much chance you'll get caught and get fired? So you know how fast you'll get ban for Antionline for asking how to hack? This is a security forum, now a hacker forum... Read the FAQ for more info!

Edit : Damm guy, by the time I read the thread and answer it, 2 peoples answer before me!!
    -Simon \"SDK\"

Hmmm.... I'll be nice.

Google for SpecHackers. They have the skills you need.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

D0pp139an93r,

I don't think so old chap..............after all from what kingkill has told us it seems that his Admins have policies in force?

So they can't be using WinME............Vinoth will be out of his depth perhaps?

ROFL...

Dude... No possible good can come from privledge escalation on a machine that's not yours. Odds are everything is logged, everything is watched, and you will be fired.

Oh yeah, Kingkill, SpecHackers is sort of an inside joke here.... Please do not listen to anything said by anyone affiliated with them.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

let me clear some things up

I'm not in it to hack i't just to learn how does i't do what it does. And then I would like to remove the glass cealing

BANNED
    Don't throw stones in glass houses. Not really gonna say to much more on this. If you want to take the chance there are tons of sites out there that will help you. Try google.
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

I'm new to this board. I have a computer that I use at work, i't has many perimeters for non-administrative people. I have this craving in me, deep in my belly, to control this "machine". help me !!!!!!

thanks in advance kingkill.
    WTF!....

I have this really craving, deep in my belly...for a nice juicy cheeseburger with fries, maybe a couple of CarlsBerg and a glass of wine. Maybe I'll enjoy some chicken wings too. Hell I'll get wasted since its 4th of July.

I think you need to read your sentence again, then read it one more time...then find the nearest wall and smash your head againts it a few times until the answer comes to you.

I'm not in it to hack i't just to learn how does i't do what it does. And then I would like to remove the glass cealing
    You're really really bad in trying to manipulate words.....seriously...just stop. WOW.....just freegin WOW...

Is it your computer? NO
    Do you have Admin access to it? NO
    Are you supposed to have admin access to it? NO
    Are you asking us to tell you how to Hack that machine? YES
    Are you telling us you're not asking us to tell you how to hack that machine? YES

You got no ****ing business with that computer except what you are allowed to do with it. There is a good reason why it has the "PERIMETERS for non-administrative people" installed....You being one of those reasons.