Looks like we have another one...

Thread: Looks like we have another one...

Looks like we have another one...

Looks like we can add hotmail to the list of e-mail providers that are raising their storage space. Got this e-mail from Hotmail today:
    Dear MSNŽ HotmailŽ Member:

As a valued MSN Hotmail Member, we want you to know that there are some exciting changes coming soon to your account that will help you do more, receive more and store more than ever before. And it's FREE.

That's not all. We're rolling out email antivirus protection as well as enhanced storage to help meet your growing needs. This will make MSN Hotmail, a world class email service that both scans and cleans ingoing and outgoing email for viruses and worms before they enter your inbox.

In addition to delivering world-class antivirus protection, you can also look forward to an upgrade in your storage capacity. In fact, you'll receive 125 times your current email storage with the introduction of a 250 MB inbox as well as the ability to send attachments up to 10 MB.

We'd like to thank you for being a valued MSN Hotmail Member and look forward to telling you about more exciting changes to your Hotmail account in the coming months.

We will send an update on when and how these exciting changes will be made to your account within two weeks. Please check your email for this important update.

Thank you, and enjoy the good news.

MSN Hotmail Member Services
    Of course I have no problem with this, I had to delete some emails not to long a go because my storage space was up to 97% which has reduced to 60% now which should reduce to like 10% maybe..but from the looks of it every e-mail provider will be increasing their storage space and all because of g-mail
    /me hugs g-mail
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Yeah Yahoo already did it, I guess HoTMaiL wasn't going to be running far behind. I wonder if GMail will keep the 1 GB mailboxes once they go public... but I couldn't care, I got one already

Well this is what competition does
    /\\

Yeah there's nothing wrong with some friendly competition.. But aslong as it stays free then i don't see any problem with it..

And i haven't even recieved one of those emails in my hotmail account, damn i musn't be a valued customer or something..

cheers
    .:front2back:.

lol maybe it's because I've been there for like 4 years
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

I've been there for even longer and I got one a couple weeks ago. They sure take their time....

I've had the email account with them for nealy 6 years now.. So it's either that or they don't like the fact that all my spam email get's directed to there Servers..
    All well i'm happy with my gmail account..

f2b:.

How do you direct spam to their servers?