Google Down?

Thread: Google Down?

AO Ancient: Team Leader

Google Down?

I've been trying for a minute or two..... No Google..... Anyone else? DNS is good, everything else seems good and I'm typing this......

Odd....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Google's fine for me... sure it's not an ID-Ten-T error?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

er0k
    check your hosts file. could be mal-ware.

It's good again now.... It was dead..... IE said "web site found" - " and stopped there indicating that the DNS was good - even if it was from my DNS Cache. I "trolled" a couple of other sites - all good - showed a friend that I was typing it right - it wouldn't come up.... Just hung there..... I'd guess it was awry for 2+ minutes.....

And I'm an ID11t.... One better than an ID10T......
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Same thing for me Tiger Shark. I HAD to use Yahoo while Google was down!
    --> MyWebsite <--

Re: Google Down?

Originally posted here by Tiger Shark
    I've been trying for a minute or two..... No Google..... Anyone else? DNS is good, everything else seems good and I'm typing this......

Odd....
    BLASPHEMER!!! "God" is ever be "down"... hahahaha!!
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Hah... I am an ID11T....

We've gotten reports that Google was inoperable for a short period of time in the late hours of 06/06/2004 (GMT). We currently have no information on the cause of the outage.
    here

Banned
    seems like gmail is causing more trouble than it is worth ,,,,ain't it?