4Test!!!!!!!!

Thread: 4Test!!!!!!!!

Exclamation 4Test!!!!!!!!

hey guys i am using segue silk test and i was wondering if anyone here knew any 4test? if so, do you guys know any books or any sites that could help me out in learning it? thanks in advance...
    Support your right to arm bears.

^^This was the first video game which i played on an old win3.1 box

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    I'm not sure what Seque Silk test is? Please provide a link or other material and I might be able to help.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

I believe he's referring to a Segue Silk test (with a G).

http://www.segue.com/products/functi...g/silktest.asp
    Intelligent people talk about ideas.
    Average people talk about things.
    Small people talk about other people.

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Hope this helps
    4Test Hints & Tips
    This section presents various topics related to the syntax and use of Segue's 4Test language. If you don't find your topic covered here, please try searching at the top of this page for keywords related to your interest.

Another valuable resource that is often overlooked is the Release Notes for the version of 4Test you are using. The recent Windows versions of SilkTest provide access to the release notes in the same Start menu folder as the program.

http://www.testmap.com/4test/4test_support.htm
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

thanks jm459, i had found that site but i didnt really explore it. I will later today. Segue Silk is an automated testing program, and 4Test is their scripting language. I dunno, i think my job in my company is kinda impossible, i am 16 and i wanted an internship and then the guy told me that he wanted me to learn how to use segue silktest to preform automated testing on their product. I know C++ and Java, but not 4Test and all i have is a fat reference book which i guess i have to learn in 2 weeks. Arg damn it whatever

*grumbles and reaches for a coke*
    Support your right to arm bears.

^^This was the first video game which i played on an old win3.1 box