Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The case of the rent-a-zombies

Originally posted here by Spyder32
    Wait, hold on. I'm confused (maybe it's cuz I just woke up). Why are you guy's negging him?
    because they are *****ing morons
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Ah, geez, now ya'll are making me feel guilty! Ok, ok, if Neon comes back and says he's ligit, I'll green him next time around to balance out. Geez. Stinkin' conscience.

So Nihil, I have no clue what you're talking about...What are we renting? We definately need to go with that AO Nihil Translator idea... Or have a "How to speak Nihilish" tutorial.

And lumpy, I'll have you know I'm not a f'ing moron. I just...um...have occasional ID-10-T errors...yeah...

Oddly enough, talking to him on PM a couple time's and reading alot of his post's, I've learned nihilian (official language). Nihilian in english is Nihilish but still I learned his "language"? See..

because they are *****ing morons
    Yeh, true! haha
    Space For Rent.. =]

Angelic~

I was referring to the idea that it would cost you $100 per hour to rent a zombie............I felt that we could offer a better dedicated service, and just costed it.

And if you can rent 30,000 zombies for $100/hr that is patently crap.............you could not control them from a bedroom punk machine!

I am sorry, I respond to nonsense in like kind...........

Ooooooh ok.

I am sorry, I respond to nonsense in like kind...........
    Yeah, you got me...so every once in a decade I make a mistake or two. *waves white flag* Besides, my turn was up to be a cranky senior member.

Angelic~

My comments were on the economics

At $100 per hour, per machine............it is obviously ridiculous............

At $100 per hour for 30,000 machines............it isn't worth doing the time for, throwing trash for the rest of your life for, going to the big house for?

Anyway, would you try to manage 30,000 computers across the globe?............the best I have heard is a few hundred per punk? OK I am sure that there are those that claim to have "owned" more, but things are different now?

You would immediately attract the attention of the FBI, USSS, and a lot of others..............not a good idea I would have thought.

Cheers

Indeed, that is a bit odd there. Hmm...so we could go get that island...AO Island...

You guys confuse the *CENSOR* out of me. Anyways... the defenition of nihil is "nothing"....literally it means nothing, nil, nada, zilch...so you learned nothinglish?

Anyways...I can't understand for **** what nihil talks about half the time ....but its all good, Compared to learning about networks and forensics....its not that bad.

Anyways...i've noticed that the people who are the most triggerhappy with negs are the newer members...as soon as they get 11 dots..they'll chill ...kinda like reaching puberty or neutering a dog...they'll stop humping your leg

And no they're not *****ing morons, they're just...."happy".

Heh heh, yeah I guess you're right. I'm usually the one defending noobs against the trigger happy folks, so this turned out a little backwards for once...Ah well, my bad. *voice cracks*

I want to rent some zombies. There is this one, "security site" I want to DDOS.