terrorism & the upcoming elections

Thread: terrorism & the upcoming elections

terrorism & the upcoming elections

Senior administration officials and counterterrorism experts view the coming months as a time to increase vigilance out of concern that Islamic militants may try to replicate the political success they had in Spain with coordinated pre-election train bombings.
    http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/...0708_2536.html

...or maybe al quaida is giving money to the democrats.LOL
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

I hate politics in general and presidential politics specificially, and I am really happy that both conventions are schedualled to be on the east coast this year.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Notice how we don't really hear about Osama any more and he was W's first big anti-terrorism target? Does anyone think the government may happen to "capture" him just days before the election to swing the votes in their favour? Just something that I was thinking about...
    \"When you say best friends, it means friends forever\" Brand New
    \"Best friends means I pulled the trigger
    Best friends means you get what you deserve\" Taking Back Sunday
    Visit alastairgrant.ca

Notice how we don't really hear about Osama any more and he was W's first big anti-terrorism target? Does anyone think the government may happen to "capture" him just days before the election to swing the votes in their favour? Just something that I was thinking about...
    You think the dems wouldn't do the same if they had the chance? Politics is business...you do whatever it takes to get ahead of the competition.

Banned

Re: terrorism & the upcoming elections

Originally posted here by rcgreen

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/...0708_2536.html

...or maybe al quaida is giving money to the democrats.LOL
    Does anybody remeber that Kim Jong-il endorses kerry? Maybe the communist our, our enemies want Kerry to be elected!Of course they do why? He has a 20 year career of trying to kill our defense and intelligence progams. Even Democrats in the past have commented on how wreckless his proposals were. He is our enemies wet dream. Now he and edwards are going to lie to us about military funding and support. *sigh*
    Speaking of lies did anyone see CNN's Larry king live with clinton saying he "tried like the devil to get bin-laden" bullsh!t, another lie on camera to the nation.

Originally posted here by moxnix
    I hate politics in general and presidential politics specificially, and I am really happy that both conventions are schedualled to be on the east coast this year.
    You are not alone, that is why most of america does not vote.

Does anybody remeber that Kim Jong-il endorses kerry? Maybe the communist our, our enemies want Kerry to be elected!
    This is what I've been saying to myself all along, the terrorists as well subscribe to the same exact point of view.

Speaking of lies did anyone see CNN's Larry king live with clinton saying he "tried like the devil to get bin-laden" bullsh!t, another lie on camera to the nation.
    Heh heh, I did a term paper for the end of my high school year on Liberal Media Bias. I uncovered some startling facts and quotes by journalists perhaps you'd like a read?

.... got an A+ on that

On a sidenote, when I see Kerry, he instantly reminds me of "The Fonzz" from happy days, anyone see this? haha

-- Peace
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

We don't hear about Osam because the media has moved onto something else and dangle different carrots to the hungry masses.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

here is an easy way to resolve all the political problems:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end.php

but on a more serious note... why would we as a nation elect someone who cannot make up his own mind... does anyone remember the website where it lists all the votes where kerry has switched his vote from one to the other? (i couldn't find it)

i think i would rather have a dumb president who is effective and is able to make decisions rather than another clinton-esk liar

both have faults, but we have to chose the lesser evil...
    [gloworange]find / -name \"*your_base*\" -exec chown us:us {} \\;[/gloworange] [glowpurple]Trust No One[/glowpurple][shadow] Use Hardened Gentoo [/shadow]
    CATAPULTAM HABEO. NISI PECUNIAM OMNEM MIHI DABIS, AD CAPUT TUUM SAXUM IMMANE MITTAM

if you were a terrorist who would you rather see america elect. terrorist acts around the elections would insure a bush victory.

and wadda ya mean nobody hears about osama anymore:

http://thecrowshow.com/swf/squoosh.htm
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”