Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hard drive quick scan

Old Fart
    Originally posted here by anonymolus
    ...most of my Green Peace and Save the children files had simply dissapearded. I was hopeing there is a way to retrieve this data. For the children.
    dissapearded....DISSAPEARED?!?!?

I'd give up on saving the environment and the kids and find a nice adult literacy group to get involved with.

/me can't help but wonder if a little "engineering" might be going on here....
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

That was very clever of you allenb1963. You are now as worthless as the spell check function of my computer. Your parents should be proud. And on that note, what the hell is this?

/me can't help but wonder if a little "engineering" might be going on here....

Now if you'll allow me to break down this exquisite, but somewhat unrefined thought. Let's start with the basics. You begin a sentence with a capital, not a "/". You end a sentence with a period. If you have something else to say finish the sentence. If you want to say something more, write another sentence. If that is all you can think of, one period will suffice. You have also chosen the wrong first person pronoun to begin this fragment. This was most likely the result of your bland and unrefined personality attempting to say something funny. I sincerely hope the “1963” in you uncreative handle does not mean you are 41 years old. You are an enormous waste of life and I hope you don’t take your life, you worthless bitch ass mother****er, or no one will be able to feed your cat or run the network at the local library. I up those night classes at the community college are going well so you can finally be accepted into the elite community at Kinko’s. Godspeed, bitch.

Allow me to correct my self,

I HOPE those night classes at the community college are going well so you can finally be accepted into the elite community at Kinko’s

Thats right, Kinko's.

BANNED
    Heh. Wow your dumb.
    When death sleeps it dreams of you...

Sweet, fagget.

Sweet, faggot.